These no-bake peanut butter energy bites are packed with protein, omega-3’s, fiber, and make great snacks between meals or after a workout! They can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week, or longer in the freezer for a convenient, ready-to-go snack.
|Oats, large flake||1 cup||250 mL|
|Coconut flakes, unsweetened||2/3 cup||150 mL|
|Natural peanut butter||½ cup||125 mL|
|Ground flaxseed||½ cup||125 mL|
|Chocolate chips (optional)||½ cup||125 mL|
|Honey||1/3 cup||75 mL|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp||5 mL|
|Protein powder, whey Isolate, unflavoured or chocolate||2 scoops||2 scoops|
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Add a tiny bit of extra peanut butter or honey if the mixture hasn’t achieved a wet, sticky consistency.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. (optional)
- Once chilled, roll into 1” balls (or whatever size you like!).
- Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- For long-term storage, package them in 2’s or 3’s in mini zip lock bags, and keep in the freezer for quick snacks on the go.
Makes 22 servings (30 g /serving). 1 serving = 1 ball (1 energy bite)
Recipe sourced with permission from NutitionRx. View original recipe here.